Hi! My name is Cathy Flicek
I am so happy to meet you! I am 60 years young and I have found my passion in life……finally.
A little bit about me – I have been married for 41 years. I have 2 grown sons, 2 daughterS-in-law and 2 grandsons (8 & 5).
I have been a group fitness instructor since the mid 1980’s while in an accounting career. I have taught almost everything that was “hot” at the time. I became a personal trainer in 2004 and slowly moved my career more towards fitness.
I personally changed my meal plan in 2013 and “fell into” doing 2 International Figure Competitions, one in Bloomington, MN and one in Miami FL. I did well and it was fun. In late summer of 2014 I had gained a little “fluff” back so again I decided to focus and competed in another competition in Las Vegas. My competition days are probably over but the process to get there is still what I enjoy. I can help other x-competitors figure out how to get back to “normal” exercise and diet. For some reason they do not offer help after competition day.
In mid-2013 I also decided to take a leap of faith and cut my “real job” down to about 10 hours per week. I had a very active studio until the “dreaded” March of 2020, need I say more? I turned my training on-line. It is the perfect fit for me. I can help many more people and they do not have to live in my vicinity. I became a Master Coach in 2 Nutrition Plans. I now offer my clients a total package of fitness, nutrition and coaching.
I partner with other people (mostly women) who want to find a balance in their lives. This can mean different things to different people. It may mean:
- Weight loss
- Fitness goals
- Strength training
- Stress relief
- Learning about different ways of eating and finding the one that works for them
- Being an active grandparent, parent, spouse
- Managing the symptoms of menopause
- Relieving the symptoms of other health issues and conditions
- Freedom – time, financial
- A new career that they are passionate about
- Retiring from that job that they have had forever and don’t really like any longer (if they ever liked it in the first place)
- Getting “balance” in their lives
Which one speaks to YOU? I would love to take you on this journey with me. We are all evolving and need other people’s support and mentorship. Let me get you started on your way. It was the best thing that I ever did.
- ACE Certified Pesonal Trainer
- CORE DE FORCE Live Certified Trainer
- 2B Mindset Master Coach
- Ultimate Portion Fix Master Coach
- Country Heat Live Certified Trainer
- Yoga Sculpt Certified Trainer
- PiYo Certified Trainer
- Tabata Bootcamp Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training
- Kettlebell Certified
- NIHS Certified Exercise Specialist
- NIHS Special Populations & Senior Fitness Specialist
- Group exercise instructor for over 35 years
- Trained in Stott Pilates Mat
- Trained in Stott Pilates Reformer
Seeing changes in my clients health and fitness are the best compliments that I can get from my business. Results are not always physical, some are even more important such as: increased confidence, healthier functioning bodies, less digestive issues, less stress, learning to love exercise, and obtaining Balanced Fitness 4 Life. Please contact me so that I can help bring balance to your life.